Attending General English Advanced Level (C1-C2) you will be able to master the language as follows:
C1 – Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- Understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
C2 – Mastery or proficiency
- Understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
Curriculum is empty